Vision West Premium Vendors
$AVE MONEY WITH OUR PREMIUM VENDOR$
Vision West members can save even more money by increasing their purchase volumes with our Premium Vendors. In addition to our already low discounts, Vision West has negotiated these following "Money Saving" deals with our Premium Vendors:
Members receive a 10 - 20% discount, depending on the line. Members that purchase $8,500 for the year and maintain a return rate less than 33% earn a 5% rebate as a merchandise credit to account for future ClearVision purchases (in lieu of Co-op). Also, new ClearVision customers will receive up to 50% discount on their opening order (call for minimum requirements).
• Purchases $5,000 - $9,999, growth 20%, rebate 2%
• Purchases $10,000 - $49,999, growth 15 - 20%, rebate 3 - 6%
• Purchases $50,000 and up, growth 7-10%, rebate 3 - 9%
Members receive up to a 20% discount, depending on the line. Members that purchase $1,500 per quarter earn a 5% rebate. Members earn an additional year-end rebate of 2.5% if annual purchases meet or exceed $10,000. Total potential annual rebate of 7.5%. Special new account incentives and extended billing terms available to Vision West member.
Members receive up to a 15% discount, depending on the line. Members that purchase $10,000 for the year and maintain a return rate less than 20% earn a 10% rebate. Also, new REM customers will receive an additional 10% credit on their first order. Special deferred billing program for Vision West Members:
• Net 60 billing with $600 minimum purchase
• 30/60/90 split billing with $1200 minimum purchase
• 60/90/120 split billing with $2400 minimum purchase
• 10% growth, rebate 1%
• 20% growth, rebate 3%
• 15% growth, rebate 2%
• 25% growth, rebate 5%
Members receive a 10% discount on all lines. Members that purchase six or more Wiley X frames at a time will receive 30/60/90 billing. This is an exclusive split-billing program only offered for Vision West members!
* Vendor product and discount information subject to change without prior notice.
Increase your savings by purchasing from our Premium Vendors today!
Download, the VISION WEST PREMIUM VENDORS pdf for complete details and our Transfer it Now form, or call our Customer Service Department at 800.640.9485 for more information.